Its Valentine’s Day! They say the way to a man’s heart is through delicious food. I decided to tread the way to my man’s heart through a delicious traditional dessert ‘Sheera’ and to make it all the more perfect for Valentine, infused chocolate in it and voila the result is Chocolate Sheera!! It turned out very appetizing. I recommend you to definitely give it a go to know how delicious this tastes.
Here ‘s how you make the Chocolate Sheera
- ½ cup Semolina or Sooji
- ¼ cup Dark Chocolate
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- ¾ cup Water
- 1tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1tbsp Ghee
- 1tbsp Vanilla Essence/ Cardamom Powder
- Nuts-Almonds, walnuts, pistachios (or any other nuts of your choice)
- In a pan add cocoa powder, milk and water and whisk it well to avoid any lumps. Put this mixture on a low flame
- Once the mixture comes to a boil, add dark chocolate and mix well.
- Take another pan, add ghee and semolina and roast this for 4-5 minutes till the semolina turns golden brown in colour
- Add the chocolate mixture and sugar to the semolina and stir well till the water dries out
- Add the mixed nuts and vanilla essence/cardamom powder
The Chocolate Sheera is ready to be served.